Pages

Wednesday, January 2, 2013

First Blood


Woohoo! This is my first blog ever! I know this doesn't sound exciting but to me, IT IS! I know that this blogging thing exists for quite sometime now but, hey, there's no harm in trying new things, especially this NEW YEAR. Maybe, you would ask why, how, and who influenced me in doing so, lemme tell you that I've been reading fashion blogs for almost 3 months now and I think I'm addicted to it. Can't let a day pass without reading all my favorite blogs!! I love how these people inspire others to look and feel good inside and out.

Starting this blog is not easy for me. I have this feeling that people might judge me for my grammar and poor vocabulary. I admit that I am not the best English writer in town, hell no, the best speaker as well but I accept this as a challenge. I'll consider this to be part of my learning process as I go along the way. 

I'll give you more of me in the coming days. I can't believe I'm blogging my heart out! Suuupper excited and nervous at the same time. Peace out!


No comments:

Post a Comment