Pages

Monday, February 25, 2013

Best Gift Ever

Hey there! I'm back. It's been a while since my last post. I have been very busy doing other stuff (work and personal things). My apologies for not sharing what's going on. Let me share something to you then.

Yesterday, Feb 24, was my mom's 57th birthday (if you read my previous blog my Dad's also 57.. just saying!) Something crossed my mind a few days back, I was thinking of a gift. I thought of buying bags, shoes, perfume and all other stuff that us girls would want to have. Then I realized, those are just common things she can buy for herself. So my dilemma was "What's best gift you can buy for your dearest mom on her special day?".  I can't yet afford traveling abroad, so budget wise, I did treat her and the family to dinner at Cafe Laguna Ayala, Cebu. Well, laugh at me if you think it's not even the best gift, but hey, moments with your loved ones can be the most precious gift that can be treasured for a lifetime. Agree? I am at some point, can be considered as one of most emotional person when it comes to my family. I may not show it through words (verbally) but definitely it should be obvious through my actions. Let me greet again my beautiful and loving mother a big HAPPY BIRTHDAY! I do love you so dearly Mama! To end this post, here's an inspirational quote from thedailyquotes.com.

Photo credit thedailyquotes.com

3 comments:

  1. hi! I agree with you, spending precious moments with your love ones is a valuable gift, material things will fade, but the memories that you spent together will remain forever.:)

    I'll be glad if you visit my blog too! :)

    http://curiositywise.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Karen! Live, love to the fullest!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG your post make me moved... i really agree. My biggest dream is to make them happy has given birth to children like me.

    http://petitecovered.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete